Why you need a logo design
Marketing has never been easier with the introduction of social media advertising and with the use of smart phones that advertising is constantly at your fingertips. Logos are the way the new generation relates to your company because business logos are now virtually everywhere in advertisements, online listings, and social media. In order to compete, you’re going to need a logo.
Advertisements with only text are easy to overlook in this new world of advertising. Even the yellow pages are full of graphic heavy advertisers that are killing their competition with well-designed logos. Clients judge a business by their online and printed appearance. If your business is in a listing next to another business with a well-designed logo, clients will choose that other business. Businesses that have dedicated time and money to their brand look more professional and trustworthy. You will need a logo to make your business stand out among the others.
Business materials such as invoices, business cards and other printed marketing materials look more professional with a company logo. Logos build confidence and a good relationship with your client especially when they can easily identify you with your brand.
If you’re a small business or just starting out, there are simply solutions to get you started and at least get your foot into the marketing door without breaking your budget.
Budget Friendly Design Services
- Fiverr.com – If you’re just not sure about designing your own logo, give Fiverr a try! For $5, a professional designer will create a unique logo just for your business! The best thing about this option is that it will be a unique logo for your business.
DIY logo designers that fit your budget!
The below options are free to create but for a small fee they provide high resolution images that can be used anywhere you need a logo. Free logos are great, but most only offer low resolution or limit your use to websites only. Why not spend a little extra money and get the right to display your logo where you need to or even have it printed on your business card?
Keep in mind that the images available from these websites are available to everyone so they will not be unique to your business. Be sure to play around with different fonts and color combinations and placement of images to get the most out of these services. Doing this will help to make the logo your own.
- LogoYes – Create your own logo for only $0.99.
- Tailor Brands – Monthly subscription service that starts at $2.99 a month. They say you can cancel at any time and retain the rights to any logos you’ve already downloaded.
- LogoCrisp – You choose from their selection of pre-designed clip art and add your own text. They have three payment options that range from $15 to $25.
- Designimo – $29.95 for high resolution files.
The above choices are our top picks to help you get started on branding your business. Policies may have changed since this publication and it is always highly recommended to do your own research and thoroughly review all terms and conditions before committing to any service.
Once you have your logo ready to go, be sure to include it on all of your business forms and marketing materials. At Printit4Less.com, we can print your logo on any of our pre-made templates or give us your ready-to-print Custom Invoice Form!